Come and be part of the testing of Studio Wayne McGregor and Google Arts and Culture Lab’s new tool Living Archive.
This workshop is free for Sussex Dance Network Members only. Spaces are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
Sussex Dance Network Member Katie Dale-Everett was selected as part of the first cohort of QuestLab Network Artists, a dance and technology professional development programme led by Studio Wayne McGregor. Since, she has been recruited by Studio Wayne McGregor to test out Living Archive a new tool for choreography powered by machine learning created by Studio Wayne McGregor in collaboration with Google Arts and Culture Lab.
Sussex Dance Network is lucky to have been selected to receive one of these workshops led by Katie Dale-Everett. This workshop is intergenerational, open to all movers of varying experience and those who are open to being creative and giving feedback.
This workshop is free to attend but you must be a Sussex Dance Network Member to participate. Book your ticket below.
Access information on this event
- Duration of event: 1 hour
- The capacity of the workshop: 15
- Click here for a picture of the workshop space
- Click here for a picture of the facilitator
- There will not be a break during this workshop
- Nearest car park: 100m
- There are accessible toilets at the venue
- The studio is 81 square meters, with wooden sprung floors, floor to ceiling mirrors and unique floor to ceiling double doors that can be used as and when desired to let the natural light and air flood in
Image credit: Rehearsal images at Studio Wayne McGregor by Camilla Greenwell
Credits: Studio Wayne McGregor and Creative Google
Date(s) - Sunday 24 November, 2019
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Open Space Studios