We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our 2021 Together Programme.
Grab a coffee and join us on zoom for a fun, free, relaxed, wellbeing meet up. Time to connect, chat, listen and reflect creatively. Led by Stuart Waters (dance artist) and by Terry Hyde (psychotherapist).
The next cafe is 18th January @ 10:30am. Sing up here.
We appreciate that everyone is going through hard times at the moment, we are offering limited bursaries for those experiencing financial difficulty. If you are interested in any of the following events please get in touch via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining us virtually to connect, move, learn and explore together. Keeping you safe is a priority for us so here is a quick guide to making sure you are ready to work digitally:
- Please make sure you have adequate water with you a safe space away from your equipment.
- Please make sure you have a clear space to work in. Make yourself aware of any potential obstacles before you begin and remove them from the area.
- Please check that all your wires are tucked away.
- A member of the Sussex Dance Network team will be available before and after the session in case you have any questions or feedback or want to check in.
- Listen to instructions, but feel free to adapt movement to your own level and/or bodies needs.
If you have an external speaker then plug this in. The sound quality will be better. Ensure you have changed your audio settings on zoom in order for this to work.
- Please do not worry if people or animals need to enter the room during our time together. We understand the context in which you will be joining us.
- If you are able to, make sure your device is fully charged or you have a charger nearby.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Applicable to all workshops and events booked directly through Sussex Dance Network:
- Our workshop places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received full payment.
- If you need to cancel, please let us know within a minimum of 10 days before the workshop date and you will be eligible for a full refund. Please let us know if you would like to cancel as soon as possible!
- If you cancel within 72hours before the workshop date we can only offer a full refund if we find someone to take your spot. If we do not manage to do this we will offer a refund to you, minus 50% admin fee.
If you have any queries regarding any of our 2020 Together Programme projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org